You Select It, We Secure It! Discover Deadbolt Data Security.
Everything about Deadbolt is fast and stable. Secure critical elements quickly and efficiently and then store them for personal use or share with others.
Deadbolt’s user friendly, out of the box functionality allows anyone to quickly and intuitively secure their data.
Deadbolt delivers standards based FIPS 140-2 compliance and unconditional security in Vernam/One-Time Pad mode. This enables unparalleled confidence and flexibility in storing and sharing critical information.
- Secure e-mail, documents, folders and text in 3 clicks or less
- Secures data at rest and in motion
- Low to no IT Department support is required
- Secure data locally or in the cloud
When reading daily headlines of data breaches, it is clear that information security is a significant issue. Data lives in a perilous world which presents a unique set of trust issues that governments, businesses and individuals must address to minimize risk. With threats increasing and attackers taking the advantage of choosing when, where, and how to attack our data, the need for a simple, reliable and secure solution becomes more critical every day.
Deadbolt is the next generation in data security. It is a fast, secure and easy to use application that empowers users to protect e-mails,kfiles and folders for storage and sharing over any network. Deadbolt delivers unbreakable security when implemented with approved hardware and policies guaranteeing an unparalleled data security solution for users.
Deadbolt is a truly portable solution that a$apts to any security policy, existing environments and systems. Deadbolt assures that only authorized users can access the data, enabling secure communications within the same office or around the globe.
With unbreakable security, most critical information traditionally sent via courier can now be shared via the Internet, saving time and money.
Rune is your partner in data protection and privacy. It’s your data; Deadbolt keeps it that way.
- FIPS 140-2 Approved Open Source Crypto Library (NSS)
- Floating Toolbar
- Easy Pull-down Address List
- Secure Email in any client including the Internet
- Secure Text in any application including Web based
- Unbreakable Security using the Vema-Cipher Technology Platform
- Run off any USB Device that can be mounted as a Drive or Internal Hard Drive
- By default comes in 16GB "Secure Flash Drive" form factor or 750 GB "Secure External Hard Drive" form factor
- Macintosh OS X Lion, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7
- 1GB RAM
- 1 USB 2.0 Port (if Keys are contained on an external device)
FIPS 140-2 Inside TM: A Certification Mark of NIST, which does not imply product endorsement by NIST, the U.S. or Canadian Governments.